Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mod Sampler DONE!



Yay! It feels so great to finish a project. I think I've said that before. I really enjoy the whole process, though. This was the quilt along from Oh,Fransson. She did such a great job walking through each step of the process. Check it out!

I've been wanting to do a quilt with pink and turquoise for a while now. I'm not sure why. It matches nothing in my house, but they are so bright and cheery AND I didn't have to buy much fabric. Always a plus, right? I will probably give it to my daughter for her room and she's excited about that.

As you can see, the borders are a bit wavy. That's because I put them on using the LAZY method. YK, just cutting them long, sewing them on and trimming them to the correct length. It just doesn't work well. Lesson learned. I knew better. I'm glad it's just for us so I didn't have to get out the seam ripper :)

6 comments:

Beth said...

purty...

Beth said...

purty

Beth said...

why isn't this working? its PURTY!!!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Yes, I agree with you! It's great when you finish a project!! Very nice quilt! I love the combination of colours!

Kelli said...

LOL, Beth. I have to moderate comments first. I wouldn't want weirdos posting on here now would I?

Cheryl said...

Very nice, I love the colors!